We are looking forward to hosting a wine dinner on June 12th featuring the spectacular wines of Pio Cesare. Located in Piedmont, Italy, the family-owned winery has been producing fine wines since 1881.
Production at Pio Cesare is limited to using only the most mature and healthy grapes. Under Pio Boffa’s stewardship, the wines of Pio Cesare have become famous throughout the world. Pio is one of Barolo’s most important ambassadors abroad and one of the purest expressions of an exceptional territory, the Nebbiolo-based region.
Come join us for this very special five-course dinner paired with these well crafted wines.
• Tuna Tartare with Cortese de Gavi- clean, fresh with soft aromatics.
• Monkfish Paella with Dolcetto d’ Alba from Piedmont- The Dolcetto name translates into “little sweet one.” Dark ruby red, aromas of black cherry, plum and red currant.
• Loin of Niman Pork with Barbera d’Alba.
• Rack of Lamb with Pio’s “Super Piedmont” red Oltre Langhe (Nebbiolo, Barbera, Cabernet, Merlot)
• Italian Cheese with dried fruit chutney with Barolo 2007- This is a cellar selection wine that is beautifully textured, rich juice bursting with zesty red fruit, sassy spice, leather, toasted espresso bean.
You will have the opportunity to purchase all the wines served that evening. If your Dad enjoys wine, this would be an amazing Father’s Day gift he will not forget!
Please make your reservations now, as space is limited. Guests are $120.00 per person, plus tax and gratuity. You may call me directly at 90- 766-0002 x147 or phone the restaurant at 908-766-0002 and make your reservation with any of our restaurant managers. We hope to see you!